Imaging Intelligence Immediately
The Imaging Solution For Every Hospital and Emergency Room
Today, Imaging Reports are Slow and Imperfect
Patients With Emergent Findings
Treatment delays leads to poor outcomes and high mortality rates.
Patients Without Emergent Findings
Discharge happens after ~5 hours for visits that should take minutes.
Managing more scans per physician increases burnout and malpractice risk.
Slow turnaround wastes resources and leads to poor metrics (e.g. DTD time).
ER Imaging Requests Are Skyrocketing
Widespread Medical Specialist Shortages
Introducing Caire Head CT
Ready to Care with A.I.
Immediately Detect or Rule Out an ICH
Accurately Separate EDH, SDH, SAH, IVH, and IPH
Easily Localize an ICH and Quantify Volume
Midline Shift Analysis
Precisely Identify Degree of Midline Shift
Instantly Detect or Rule Out Calvarial Fracture Findings
Automatically Quantify Ventricle Volume
Rapidly Detect or Rule Out Hydrocephalus
The First & Only AI To:
Instantly identify or rule out emergent pathologies on acquired scans.
AI+ER = Radiologist
Improve ER physician diagnostic accuracy and streamline ER operations.
Discharge patients without findings who clog up ERs and improve throughput.
Automate Rote Tasks
Reduce workloads by automatically performing tasks like calculating ventricle volume.
AI+Rad = Superhuman
Reduce malpractice exposure by improving radiologist diagnostic accuracy.
Treat emergencies immediately to better patient outcomes and save lives.
Best In Class
Performance Without Parallel
- Shown to significantly improve ER Physician and Radiologist accuracy and sensitivity in diagnosing ICH by 5%+ (p < 0.05)
- Multiple validation studies across thousands of scans have shown performance of Caire ICH to have a sensitivity and specificity > 97%
- Compliant with global data protection and security frameworks, including HIPAA
All-In-One for Everyone
- No extra apps or downloads, Caire natively integrates with nearly every EMR, PACS provider
- Simple integrations with HIPAA compliant messaging apps
- Caire Health handles 95% of the end-to-end integration requiring little work on a hospital or clinic’s IT team
An Efficiency Boost
Faster than the Fastest
- Get impressions for emergent findings before the patient even returns from the CT scanner
- Most patients have no emergent findings. Fast reads clear up large queue of patients requiring a negative read in the waiting room
- Expedites consults to neurosurgery and/or neurology and gives specialist teams a head start by automating tasks like volume quantifications